Article 1 - Personal information collected
When you make a purchase from our store, as part of our buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you provide to us, such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer's Internet Protocol address (IP address), which allows us to obtain more details about the browser and operating system you are using.
Email Marketing: With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products, and other updates.
- Usage data: this information includes the products and services you have purchased from us and the way you use our website and our applications
- Technical data: this information includes your IP address, your search engine and its version, your location and time zone, your browser extension, the operating system and the platform, but also other technical data on the device that you use to browse our site.
- Information about your visit, including URLs and your click-through path, from and on our website (including date and time); the products you have viewed or searched for; page response time, download errors, time spent on pages, page interaction (such as clicks and cursor movements), the way you exit pages.
Depending on the type of data we have about you, we may process it for the following purposes:
- To manage your registration as a user of our site: if you wish to use our services, we need to process your data to identify you as a user of the site and allow you to access the various functionalities as well as personalized services. You can delete your account at any time by contacting us.
- To perform a purchase contract with you: your data is then used to keep you informed of the status of your order, prepare your order, accept your payment, give you access to after-sales service, have your ordered. They also allow us to prevent possible fraud against you and against us during the purchase. If we consider the action to be fraudulent, this processing may allow us to block the transaction.
- To respond to customer service requests
- For the improvement of our services: by using our site, you are informed that we are processing your browsing and purchase data for analysis and statistical purposes. They allow us to better understand the way you use our site in order to improve its ergonomics and the quality of services.
- For marketing purposes: if you have subscribed to our Newsletter, we process your data to manage your subscription and send you targeted information via email or SMS according to the preferences you have indicated to us. We may also contact you via push notifications if you have subscribed to this service. We need your consent for any direct marketing.
In the event that you have given us your consent to receive direct marketing content, whether through our newsletter or via push notification, we may use the information you have provided us for the following purposes:
- Sharing of information on our events, products, services, current offers
- Recommendations on certain products or services that may interest you
- Customer study to better understand your expectations concerning our products and services offered by our site.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by law or if you violate our Terms and Conditions of Sale and Use.
Article 2 - Consent
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with your personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, schedule a delivery or return a purchase, we assume that you consent to our collecting your information and using it for other purposes. this end only.
If we ask you to provide us with your personal information for another reason, for marketing purposes for example, we will ask you directly for your express consent, or we will give you the opportunity to refuse.
Your consent must be given clearly and unequivocally. This is why, when you agree to receive our communications (notably via newsletters) nWe explain to you how we will use your data and the type of communication you will receive. To receive our newsletter, you must tick a box confirming your consent to be subscribed.
How can I withdraw my consent?
If after giving us your consent, you change your mind and no longer consent to us contacting you, collecting your information or disclosing it, you can notify us by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event that you wish to unsubscribe from our direct marketing via newsletter, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link located at the bottom of each “unsubscribe” email.
Article 3 - Shopify
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our services and products to you.
Your data is stored in Shopify's data storage system and databases, and in the general Shopify application. Your data is kept on a secure server protected by a firewall.
Article 4 - Services provided by third parties
As part of your use of our site, you may receive information from third parties with whom we work to provide you with certain services. It could be:
- Financial institutions
- Fraud detection and prevention entities
- Logistics, transport and delivery services
- Service providers related to marketing and advertising
We may share your information with our third parties for the following reasons, for example:
- Payment services to process the payment
- Delivery companies to deliver your order
- Credit and fraud prevention agencies to verify your credit and identity
- Analysis software that allows us to process your information in order to optimize your shopping journey on our site
We ask third parties to commit to respecting the security of your personal information in accordance with the law. Third parties may only use your personal information on our instructions and not for their own use.
In general, the third-party vendors that we use will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to be able to perform the services they provide to us.
However, some third party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies with respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase transactions.
With respect to these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies carefully so that you can understand how they will treat your personal information.
Keep in mind that some suppliers may be located or have facilities located in a jurisdiction other than yours or ours. So if you decide to proceed with a transaction that requires the services of a third-party provider, then your information may be governed by the laws of the jurisdiction in which that provider is located or those of the jurisdiction in which its facilities are located.
For example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, the information belonging to you that was used to complete the transaction could be disclosed under the laws of the United States. United States, including the Patriot Act.
Article 5 - Data security
To protect your personal data, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to ensure that it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, it will be encrypted using the SSL security protocol and stored with AES-256 type encryption. While no method of transmission over the Internet or of electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
In the case of an account creation, you have chosen a password. You are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Therefore, we recommend that you choose a strong password and do not share it. We recommend that you only connect to secure networks, preferably private networks. Stay aware of the risks involved on public wifi networks.
If you receive an email claiming to be the brand we work for and asking you to provide personal information, please do not respond and forward that email to us so that we can take the necessary actions.
We will keep your data for as long as you remain a client but also afterwards, in order to answer any questions, complaints, or to maintain all the data necessary to meet legal, accounting or analysis requirements. We may also retain your data for research or statistical analysis.
If our store is acquired by or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we can continue to sell products to you.
Article 7 - Contact details
If you wish to: access, correct, modify or delete any personal information we have about you, file a complaint, or if you simply wish to have more information, contact us by email at email@example.com.